Vorras.net
See trade leads here: Click here to view or post trade leads!

Return to Index | Previous Page | Next Page

Reptiles exporter
¡¡Posted By:  Frank Oguns

Post Response --- Flag message: Spam - Miscategorized - Scam

¡¡Date:           Tue Aug 25 09:20:00 2009

In Response To: Re:   Importer of live birds (Africa, Azia, South Americ

Dear Sir,  

I am Frank Oguns, the operation manager of Oguns & co. (GH)Ltd in Ghana(West African).  

The company was commence to business in 1973. We do export from Ghana to other countries, we have many customers around the world. We are one of the most leading exporters in Ghana.  

We are exporters of all live reptiles native to West Africa and we are looking for a reliable and honest interested importer to work with.  

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

Reptiles exporter

In Response To: Re:  Supply of Reptile

Dear Sir,  

I am Frank Oguns, the operation manager of Oguns & co. (GH)Ltd in Ghana(West African).  

The company was commence to business in 1973. We do export from Ghana to other countries, we have many customers around the world. We are one of the most leading exporters in Ghana.  

We are exporters of all live reptiles native to West Africa and we are looking for a reliable and honest interested importer to work with.  

Let me know if you are interested, so that I can e-mail you with our Stock and Price lists okay.  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

Reptiles export

In Response To: Re:  BIRD, REPTILE, ANIMAL EXPORTER FROM SOUTH AMER

Dear Sir,  

Let me know if you are interested in reptiles, so that I can send you our Stock and Price lists okay.  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

Reptiles export

¡¡Date:           Tue Aug 25 12:06:40 2009

In Response To: Re:     EXPORTER OF WILD BIRDS,ANIMALS,AMPHIBIANS,REPT

Dear Sir,  

Let me know if you are interested in reptiles, so that I can send you our Stock and Price lists okay.  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

R

In Response To: Re:  EXPORTER BIRDS, ANIMALS AND REPTILES

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

Reptiles export

In Response To: Re:         LOOKING FOR BIRDS AND REPTILES IMPORTERS

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

Reptiles export

In Response To: Re:         LOOKING FOR BIRDS AND REPTILES IMPORTERS

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

Reptiles export

In Response To: Re:  LOOKING FOR BIRDS AND REPTILES IMPORTERS

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

¡¡

Search Results:
- << Previous Page  
- Next Page >>  

Copyright © 2014 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved. - User Agreement - Privacy Policy
Comments or Feedback? Email us here