Vorras.net
See trade leads here: Click here to view or post trade leads!

Return to Index | Previous Page | Next Page

Reptiles exporter
ˇˇPosted By:  Frank Oguns

Post Response --- Flag message: Spam - Miscategorized - Scam

ˇˇDate:           Tue Aug 25 12:06:40 2009

In Response To: Re: looking for importer of reptiles from Madagascar

Dear Sir,  

I am Frank Oguns, the operation manager of Oguns & co. (GH)Ltd in Ghana(West African).  

The company was commence to business in 1973. We do export from Ghana to other countries, we have many customers around the world. We are one of the most leading exporters in Ghana.  

We are exporters of all live reptiles native to West Africa and we are looking for a reliable and honest interested importer to work with.  

Let me know if you are interested in reptiles, so that I can send you our Stock and Price lists okay.  

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

ˇˇ

Reptiles exporter

In Response To: Re: looking for importer of reptiles from Madagascar

Dear Sir,  

I am Frank Oguns, the operation manager of Oguns & co. (GH)Ltd in Ghana(West African).  

The company was commence to business in 1973. We do export from Ghana to other countries, we have many customers around the world. We are one of the most leading exporters in Ghana.  

We are exporters of all live reptiles native to West Africa and we are looking for a reliable and honest interested importer to work with.  

Let me know if you are interested in reptiles, so that I can send you our Stock and Price lists okay.  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

ˇˇ

Reptiles exporter

In Response To: Re: looking for exporters of reptiles

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

ˇˇ

Reptiles exporter

In Response To: Re: zoo in thailand want animal

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

ˇˇ

Reptiles exporter
ˇˇPosted By:  Frank oguns

In Response To: Re: EXPORTER OF WILD BIRDS,ANIMALS,AMPHIBIANS,REPT

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

ˇˇ

Reptiles exporter

In Response To: Re: EXPORTER OF WILD BIRDS,ANIMALS,AMPHIBIANS,REPT

Dear Sir,  

Regards,  

Frank Oguns.  

ˇˇ

Re:   Reptiles exporter
ˇˇPosted By:  Mick Petersen

ˇˇDate:           Wed Aug 26 13:06:40 2009

In Response To: Re: Reptiles exporter

Hey Frank, it sounds very exciting, you may be happy to send a list of what you have to offer.  

Best regards Mick Petersen.  

Dansk reptil salg.  

my mail is E-mail:mickpetersen@sol.dk

ˇˇ

Re: Reptiles exporter
ˇˇPosted By:  kyle

ˇˇDate:           Thu Aug 27 08:33:20 2009

In Response To: Reptiles exporter

pls. contact w/list/prices E-mail:to--kyles_thing@yahoo.com----thank you

ˇˇ

Search Results:
- << Previous Page  
- Next Page >>  

Copyright © 2015 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved. - User Agreement - Privacy Policy
Comments or Feedback? Email us here