Vorras.net
See trade leads here: Click here to view or post trade leads!

Return to Index | Next Page

Re:  REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA
¡¡Posted By:  Rod

Post Response --- Flag message: Spam - Miscategorized - Scam

¡¡Date:           Sun Jun 5 05:33:20 2011

In Response To: Re: REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA

Hello Sir,  
   I want to reply to your post.  I have 4 buyer in Ghana right now as we speak.  The buyer will not meet at any office due to past dealing.(kidnapping)  
We have accounts at PMMC and AA minerals.  If you are your seller can meet at refinery or anywhere else but your office, we can do some business.  If so, please send me an email to E-mail:deals.locater@gmail.com  

¡¡

Re:   REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA
¡¡Posted By:  LIMA

¡¡Date:           Tue Jun 14 11:46:40 2011

In Response To: Re:  REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA

I'm Lima from D R Congo am agent for many sellers here in Congo Fizi Mineral company is    
a local owned company in Bukavu    
We deal with gold dust, nuggets, bars  on exportation, we extract our products, we welcome  serious buyer to Congo but due to the political instability in Congo, we're ready to move our products to a safe transit zone in East Africa  for inspection for any reliable buyer,  below is  our quotation  and  procedure    

Commodity         : Gold (AU) Nuggets    
Purity                 : 97.9%    
Quantity available: 100kg (spot deal)    
Country of origin: Democratic Republic of Congo    
Delivery              : DDU Buyer's port of destination prior to export taxes to be  paid    
Price                  : 31.000 USD/ kg    
Payment             : Telegraphic Transfer, 100% payable after refinery at the final destination    

PROCEDURE    
1. Seller sends a full corporate offer and complete details of sale offer for buyer to sign    
2. The Buyer returns the FCO signed and stamped.    
3. The seller sends the draft contract (DC) to Buyers for friendly adjustments if applicable along with export documentation from the country of origin.    
4.The Buyers and seller sign, seal and exchange the hard copies of sale and purchase contract.    
5. The buyer sends his representative at the loading to witness the shipment inspection, airlifting and pay for export taxes and related costs for transport.    
6. Buyer prepare an invitation letter in favor of seller's representative to the final point of destination for the consignment to witness inspection at the refinery.    
7. The shipment commences as agreed    
8. Payment made by the buyer at the port of loading related to export charges and transport costs shall be deducted from the total value of the goods.    

I look forward to hear from you,    
Thanks    
Lima  I'm Lima from D R Congo am agent for many sellers here in Congo Fizi Mineral company is    
a local owned company in Bukavu    
We deal with gold dust, nuggets, bars  on exportation, we extract our products, we welcome  serious buyer to Congo but due to the political instability in Congo, we're ready to move our products to a safe transit zone in East Africa  for inspection for any reliable buyer,  below is  our quotation  and  procedure    

Commodity         : Gold (AU) Nuggets    
Purity                 : 97.9%    
Quantity available: 100kg (spot deal)    
Country of origin: Democratic Republic of Congo    
Delivery              : DDU Buyer's port of destination prior to export taxes to be  paid    
Price                  : 31.000 USD/ kg    
Payment             : Telegraphic Transfer, 100% payable after refinery at the final destination    

PROCEDURE    
1. Seller sends a full corporate offer and complete details of sale offer for buyer to sign    
2. The Buyer returns the FCO signed and stamped.    
3. The seller sends the draft contract (DC) to Buyers for friendly adjustments if applicable along with export documentation from the country of origin.    
4.The Buyers and seller sign, seal and exchange the hard copies of sale and purchase contract.    
5. The buyer sends his representative at the loading to witness the shipment inspection, airlifting and pay for export taxes and related costs for transport.    
6. Buyer prepare an invitation letter in favor of seller's representative to the final point of destination for the consignment to witness inspection at the refinery.    
7. The shipment commences as agreed    
8. Payment made by the buyer at the port of loading related to export charges and transport costs shall be deducted from the total value of the goods.    

I look forward to hear from you,    
Thanks    
Lima  

¡¡

Re:    REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA
¡¡Posted By:  sudheerkumar

¡¡Date:           Tue Nov 22 13:26:40 2011

In Response To: Re:   REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA

Hi Lima!  

we are ready to buy the offered quantity or more but you have to bring the stuff in the middle east.  we need the purity should be 22ct, 23 ct and 24ct etc. could you please know me your product come in which category.  

Can you provide regular supply to us  

expecting your positive answer for the concern  

regards  

sudheerkumar.

¡¡

Re:     REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA
¡¡Posted By:  Moses

¡¡Date:           Tue Nov 22 16:13:20 2011

In Response To: Re:    REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA

Hello sir,  
         can you please send me mail directly to me direct email E-mail:mosesgold22@yahoo.com  so we will discuss about gold dust,looking forward to hear from you soon.  
    regards,  
     Moses.

¡¡

Re:    REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA
¡¡Posted By:  malcolm

¡¡Date:           Sat Dec 10 06:26:40 2011

In Response To: Re:   REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA

hallo lima i have a gold buyer from slovakia who wants gold from africa but he does not trust people dealing in gold so he has given me the opportunity to look for sellers for him. he wanted to meet with the seller in slovakia where he can inspect the gold samples of about 3 kg .then he will instruct me to pay for the gold . please advise what we will do . have a nice day

¡¡

¡¡Posted By:  kelvin lewis

¡¡Date:           Sat Dec 10 09:13:20 2011

pls email me at E-mail:klewis2003@gmail.com thanks

¡¡

¡¡Posted By:  nagel

¡¡Date:           Sat Dec 10 14:46:40 2011

Please we contact us via email for a possible cooperation.  We have reputable and competent suppliers.  
E-mail:nagelgroupsltd@hotmail.com

¡¡

Re:      REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA
¡¡Posted By:  K.M.Rashid

¡¡Date:           Sun Dec 11 01:53:20 2011

In Response To: Re:     REAL GOLD SELLER THROUGH PMMC,GHANA

We are interested to buy  gold dust and dore bars on regular basis to our refinery in Phoenix,USA.You can supply us any quantity you can.  
We do not pay any kind up front for tax,Vat,Insurance,Transportation Etc.Please bring  your gold to our refienry at your own cost fully and  after final assay we will pay you 100% gold value right that moment.More over -once you complete your first deal with us nicely we will sign a long contract with you.You can start delivery with a small quantity as a trial like 2 to 20kg as per your capacity.If you are interested please inform your best offer to E-mail:kmrashid02@gmail.com.  
Best Regards  
K.M.Rashid  
skype=kmrashid01  

¡¡

Search Results: - 1 
- Next Page >>  

Copyright © 2014 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved. - User Agreement - Privacy Policy
Comments or Feedback? Email us here